43102513fb652a9ed79424f83e409c0714ba16d4

Vri Nnoise: A woman uses the trick of "first dates" with men to free dinner

Friday, December 13, 2013

A woman uses the trick of "first dates" with men to free dinner

Erin Wotherspoon is a 23-year-old actress who made a list of fancy restaurants and fashionable, wanting to know.
Erin Wotherspoon is a 23-year-old actress who made a list of fancy restaurants and fashionable, wanting to know. The problem was not had much money, so to this end, he devised a plan: men.

So, this girl of Toronto implemented a system to different men, go to the restaurants in your list (obviously, the Knights had to pay), and after dinner they abandon them.
All of this just to get a review of your culinary experience on his blog. Do and men obtained what in return? Well, nothing, only the privilege to go out with her: "men should feel honored by these invitations to go out with me", mentions in his blog.
To achieve that several men invited her out, she comes to several online dating sites to get "victims", who she called "new prospects".
"We all know that getting what you want in life can be difficult. So I decided to find different men to go with them in a few quotes, and thus achieve know restaurants that I included in my list,"said Wotherspoon.
With this modus operandi already ate at the restaurant's sushi Jabistro, the tasting menu is $77, or Canoe, a restaurant located at the top of the Bank Tower, where the cheapest dish costs $32.
To his misfortune, get new men willing to be only used as meal vouchers was not you so simple, because several visits sites online and its users already have it located.
But also those who are interested can also make an appointment in this girl's blog. Indeed, we must not believe that this girl going to wonder during your appointments:
"Exploiting the men to get meals is difficult. I have to put up with a lot of bad conversations, and to be honest, although I had a good meal I wonder really worth wasting my time typed nothing interesting, feigning interest in things that I don't matter or try to find out who will be going? ", the neophyte actress was questioned on its website.
But she has a motto that is: "we all know that getting what you want in life can be difficult. "So I decided to let someone else to finance my dreams: eating in the best restaurants without costing me a penny".

12 comments:

  1. m making over $13k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.last month her pay check was $12712 just working on the laptop for a few hours. This is what I do,....... www.besttrends7.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you were looking for a way to earn some extra income every week... Look no more!!!! Here is a great opportunity for everyone to make $95/per hour by working in your free time on your computer from home... I've been doing this for 6 months now and last month i've earned my first five-figure paycheck ever!!!! Learn more about it on the following link..........­www.smartcash1.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you were looking for a way to earn some extra income every week... Look no more!!!! Here is a great opportunity for everyone to make $95/per hour by working in your free time on your computer from home... I've been doing this for 6 months now and last month i've earned my first five-figure paycheck ever!!!! Learn more about it on the following link.........www.smartcash1.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I make up to $90 an hour on-line from my home. My story is that I give up operating at walmart to paintings on-line and with a bit strive I with out problem supply in spherical $40h to $86h… someone turned into top to me by way of manner of sharing this hyperlink with me, so now i'm hoping i ought to help a person else accessible through sharing this hyperlink..............­www.smartcash1.com

    ReplyDelete

  5. I get paid more than $160 to $170 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $16k from this without having online working skills.

    This is what I do.... ☛ www.smartcash1.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you were looking for a way to earn some extra income every week... Look no more!!!! Here is a great opportunity for everyone to make $95/per hour by working in your free time on your computer from home... I've been doing this for 6 months now and last month i've earned my first five-figure paycheck ever!!!! Learn more about it on the following link.........­www.smartcash1.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ●▬▬▬▬PART TIME JOBS for USA▬▬▬▬▬●Start making cash online work easily from home.i have received a paycheck of $24K in this month by working online from home.i am a student and i just doing this job in my spare time and i work daily 2 to 3 hours a day.everybody can join this job and make extra income in part time by follow this link…… GOOD LUCK.. Copy and paste in url for more detail══════►►►http://www.jobget6.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’m making over $15k a month working online. I kept seeing how some people are able to earn a lot of money online, so I decided to look into it. I had luck to stumble upon something that totally changed my life. After 2 months of searching, last month I received a paycheck for $15376 for just working on the laptop for a few hours weekly. I was amazed how easy it was after I tried it. Copy below webOpen This Website ↠↠↠. http://www.jobget6.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Every month I am earning more than $8650 by doing a very simple online job from my home. By doing this in my part time I was able to save enough to buy me a new car in just a few months. This is so freaking easy that everyone should try it… Start making some dollars online today by following instructions on this website home. By doing this in my part time I was able to save enough to buy me a new car in just a few months. This is so freaking easy that everyone should try it… Start making some dollars online today by following instructions on this website ==>> ★★…. ☛http//www.jobget6.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. ● PART TIME JOBS▬▬▬▬▬ ● My last salary was $ 3,500 for working 12 hours a week online. My sister’s friend has been averaging $ 8,0000 for several months now, and she works about 30 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was when I tried it. The potential with it is endless. That’s what I do check this site >>> ..... www.smartcash1.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. ●▬▬▬▬PART TIME JOBS for USA▬▬▬▬▬●Start making cash online work easily from home.i have received a paycheck of $24K in this month by working online from home.i am a student and i just doing this job in my spare time and i work daily 2 to 3 hours a day.everybody can join this job and make extra income in part time by follow this link…… GOOD LUCK.. Copy and paste in url for more detail══════►►►http://www.Smartcash1.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am creating an honest wage from home 1900 Dollars/week , that is wonderful, below a year ago I used to be unemployed during an atrocious economy. convey God on a daily basis. I used to be endowed with these directions and currently it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with everybody, Here is where I started………… Www.live124.com


    ReplyDelete